Peanut Butter Power Bites
1c. peanut butter (chunky?)
1/3 c honey
1/2 c protein powder (chocolate maybe…mmm)
1 c. crushed graham crackers (or wheat bran, wheat germ)
extra wheat germ or coconut
Combine peanut butter, honey, protein and wheat germ. Stir until blended. Roll little balls (maybe an inch). Roll balls in wheat germ or coconut to coat.
12 Jalapeno Peppers
1 1/2 cups Goat Cheese
200 grams Prosciutto (4 slices)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and dry the jalapenos. Cut them in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Stuff each half with goat cheese (about 1 tablespoon per half).
- Wrap each jalapeno with prosciutto and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the prosciutto is crispy. Allow them to cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
Pressure Cooker Cashew Chicken
2 tsps Avocado Oil (divided)
2 tbsps Coconut Aminos
1 tbsp Sugar Free Ketchup
1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
1 1/2 tbsps Orange Juice
1 Garlic (clove, minced)
8 ozs Chicken Breast (skinless, boneless, cubed)
2 tsps Arrowroot Powder (divided)
2 tsps Water
1/2 cup Cashews
1 stalk Green Onion (optional, sliced)
1. In a small bowl, add half the avocado oil, coconut aminos, ketchup, rice vinegar, orange
juice and garlic. Whisk to combine.
2. Toss the cubed chicken breast with half the arrowroot powder. Turn on the pressure
cooker to sauté mode. Add the remaining avocado oil and the chicken then sear for 1 to
2 minutes. Press cancel and then pour the sauce on top. Set to “sealing” then press
manual/pressure cooker and cook for 10 minutes on high pressure. Once finished,
manually release the pressure.
3. While the chicken is cooking, whisk the remaining arrowroot powder and water in a small
bowl. Remove the lid carefully on the pressure cooker and whisk to combine the
arrowroot/water mixture. Add the cashews and stir.
4. Divide onto plates and garnish with green onion (optional). Enjoy!
No Cream of Celery Soup
2 T Olive Oil
1 Onion (chopped)
6 stalks Celery (chopped)
3 Garlic (cloves, minced)
4 cups Water
1 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
3 cups Asparagus (woody ends snapped off)
1/2 cup Hemp Seeds
4 cups Baby Spinach
Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add onion and celery. Saute for 5 minutes or until veggies are slightly softened. Add minced garlic and saute for another minute.
Add water, sea salt and black pepper to the stock pot. Cover and bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Remove lid and set asparagus on top. Cover and let steam for 5 minutes or until bright green.
Add hemp seeds and baby spinach to your blender. Pour soup over top and puree. Ladle into bowls. Top with a squirt of Sriracha if desired. Enjoy!